Noria Group Sr. Frontend/Backend/Mobile developer
Ho Chi Minh City,
About our partner Noria:
Noria is a Nordic technology and services provider with a global reach, who delivers insurance software, experienced consultancy and digital transformation for the financial services industry. For over 30 years, Noria has delivered core insurance solutions to captives, marine insurers and brokers. Our success is built on uncompromised focus on customer needs, continuous investments in product development and in-depth insurance domain competence in the B2B insurance segment.
About us, Facilitated Work Hub:
Facilitated Work Hub is a service provided by Outsourceit International AS, a Norwegian company operating for 18+ years with a subsidiary in Vietnam since 2007. Facilitated Work Hub provides long term employment solutions for developers in Vietnam with top companies in Norway and Northern Europe. Through us, highly experienced software developers in Vietnam get the opportunity to work long term and as a part of European companies. You will work for your European employer from our Scandinavian inspired hub in district 3, under Norwegian management, following Norwegian work culture and values.
- 5+ yrs experience in software development
- Product development
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- .NET Core
- AWS technology
- SQL databases
- Experience with creating good user experiences in web applications
- Interest in software engineering methods, design patterns and modelling
- Interested in technology with focus on open standards, systems integration, SaaS architectures, RESTful API
- Experience with business systems can be an advantage
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Is long term focused
- Take initiative, not wait for someone to tell you what to do
- Willing to go the extra mile to develop a quality product
- Share ideas and give suggestions
- Strong collaborative skills
Apply now in English and we will be in touch with you.
If you are an experienced Full stack Software Engineer with interest in both frontend and backend development and want to work long-term for a European company, then keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Be a part of Noria`s software engineering team in Vietnam
- Work with product development.
- Focus on architecture, integrations, usability and performance of highly sophisticated web and mobile applications.
- Work in a team with highly skilled colleagues in Norway.
- Communicate in English.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Understand the platform needs and functional areas, and provide design and development of new and existing features as required.
- Participate in modelling and architectural analysis, design and work estimations.
- Writing Unit Tests and participate in the testing of solutions.
- Quickly learn new technologies, always keeping abreast of current trends in your field.
In this role you will get to work with multiple solutions and technologies. Having a broad technical background with different web, mobile and backend platforms is an advantage. The willingness and interest to work with new/different solutions and technology is key.
- Competitive Employee salary package
- Work united and direct with co-workers in Norway.
- Work with core product development not software outsourcing.
- Pick, choose and make your own benefit package
- Select your own private health insurance
- 13th month bonus, loyalty bonus & allowances
- Negotiable annual leave days
- Child Care package
- One-on-one English and Norwegian training
- Annual Private Health Check up
- Caring management
- Virtual and In-person training & learning opportunities
- Delightful workplace (free daily snacks and fruit breaks, weekly Happy Breaks, beers, lunches, foosball, table tennis and more).
- Variety of events- Enjoy happy breaks, overseas/domestic company trips, family day, celebrations, festivals and team building and much more...
- Pathways to grow in personal and professional life
This is our Culture:
- No Tricks, No Corruption & No Cheating
- Do the right thing even when no one is looking
- Open and Transparent all the way
- Focus on long term growth than on short term gains
- Encourage employees to take initiative and give their best
- Continuous Improvement- Focus on improving
- An environment where you can mistakes and learn from
- No hierarchy. Employees give ideas and make decisions
- Give and take respect
- Workplace for experienced, hardworking and innovative people
- Norwegian work culture with great emphasis on equality and employee happiness
- Company focused on diversity and inclusion
- Socially Responsible Company that cares more about making a positive impact on the world than profit