Imatis Quality Assurance Engineer
Ho Chi Minh City,
If you are an experienced Fullstack Software Engineer with interest in both front-end and backend developer who wants to work long-term for a European company then keep reading.
About our partner Imatis:
Imatis, is an award winning Norwegian company developing integrated healthcare systems. A leading e-health platform developer in Europe with offices in Denmark, USA and Australia. Imatis platform and IoT applications makes it easier for health care personnel to provide better care for their patients. Imatis's Lightweight ICT, smartphones and touch screens with real-time sharing of information has changed work processes and improved work efficiency at many hospitals across the globe.
About us, Facilitated Work Hub:
Facilitated Work Hub is a service provided by Outsourceit International AS, a Norwegian company operating for 18+ years with a subsidiary in Vietnam since 2007. Facilitated Work Hub provides long term employment solutions for developers in Vietnam with top companies in Norway and Northern Europe. Through us, highly experienced software developers in Vietnam get the opportunity to work long term and as a part of European companies. You will work for your European employer from our Scandinavian inspired hub in district 3, under Norwegian management, following Norwegian work culture and values.
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- QA / QC / Testing
- Having manual testing skills and knowing how to use relative tools.
- Business analysis in Healthcare
- Product design.
- Speak and Write excellent English to have fluent discussions with client
Others skills that may increase your chance to join Imatis:
- University degree is preferred but not essential
- Domain knowledge of the healthcare sector.
- Is long term focused
- Quick to learn new things.
- Self driven, self-motivated and not wait for someone to tell you what to do
- Curious, hardworking and attentive to details
- Loves computers, technology and exploring new knowledge
- Able to stay calm in panic situations
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure quality product
- Give ideas, suggestions, ask questions and discuss respectfully
Apply now in English and we will be in touch to chat through the role with you in more detail.
What you'll be doing:
Be a part of Imatis's software engineer team
Communicate directly and collaborate closely with client
Business analysis of new and existing systems
Documentation of requirements and functionality
Plan,organize and document QA and QC work
Take part in product design work (Functionality and UX)
Manual testing and QC of new and existing systems, including functionality, UX and visual design
Build your own domain knowledge within the healthcare sector and share this with team members
Work in a team with highly skilled colleagues in Norway and Vietnam
Communicate in English with colleagues in Norway.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Understand the platform needs and functional areas, and provide design and development of new and existing features as required
Participate in modelling and architectural analysis, design and work estimations
Writing Test case and participate in the testing of solutions
Quickly learn new technologies, always keeping abreast of current trends in your field
- Competitive Employee salary package
- Work united and direct with co-workers in Norway.
- Work with core product not software outsourcing.
- Pick, choose and make your own benefit package
- Select your own private health insurance
- 13th month bonus, loyalty bonus & allowances
- Negotiable annual leave days
- Child Care package
- One-on-one English and Norwegian training.
- Annual Private Health Check up
- Caring management
- Virtual and In-person training & learning opportunities
- Delightful workplace (free daily snacks and fruit breaks, weekly Happy Breaks, beers, lunches, foosball, table tennis and more)
- Variety of events- Enjoy happy breaks, overseas/domestic company trips, family day, celebrations, festivals and team building and much more
This is our Culture:
- No Tricks, No Corruption & No Cheating
- Do the right thing even when no one is looking
- Open and Transparent all the way
- Focus on long term growth than on short term gains
- Encourage employees to take initiative and give their best
- Focus on improving
- An environment where you can make mistakes and learn
- No hierarchy, employees give ideas and make decisions
- Give and get respect
- Workplace for experienced, hardworking and innovative people
- Norwegian work culture with great emphasis on equality and employee happiness
- Company focused on diversity and respect
- Socially Responsible Company that cares more about making a positive impact on the world than profit