Imatis .Net Engineer (Fullstack)
Ho Chi Minh City,
If you are an experienced Fullstack Software Engineer with interest in both front-end and backend developer who wants to work long-term for a European company then keep reading.
About our partner Imatis:
Imatis, is an award winning Norwegian company developing integrated healthcare systems. A leading e-health platform developer in Europe with offices in Denmark, USA and Australia. Imatis platform and IoT applications makes it easier for health care personnel to provide better care for their patients. Imatis's Lightweight ICT, smartphones and touch screens with real-time sharing of information has changed work processes and improved work efficiency at many hospitals across the globe.
About us, Facilitated Work Hub:
Facilitated Work Hub is a service provided by Outsourceit International AS, a Norwegian company operating for 18+ years with a subsidiary in Vietnam since 2007. Facilitated Work Hub provides long term employment solutions for developers in Vietnam with top companies in Norway and Northern Europe. Through us, highly experienced software developers in Vietnam get the opportunity to work long term and as a part of European companies. You will work for your European employer from our Scandinavian inspired hub in district 3, under Norwegian management, following Norwegian work culture and values.
- 2-10 years experience in software development
- Minimum 3 years of .Net experience
- SQL server
Others skills that may increase your chance to join Imatis:
- Responsive design
- Both front-end and back-end development
- Web technologies
- Product development
- Knowledge about the Healthcare industry.
Good to have skills & experience:
- Mobile technologies
- Creating good user experiences in web applications
- Interest in software engineering methods, design patterns and modelling
- Interested in technology with focus on open standards, systems integration,SaaS architectures, RESTful API
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Knowledge of Redux and Virtual DOM is an advantage
- Is long term focused
- Work dependently, self motivate, can corporate with other team members to make things done.
- Silence is good but Don’t be too quiet
- Self driven, self-motivated and not wait for someone to tell you what to do
- Curious, hardworking and attentive to details
- Loves computers, technology and exploring new knowledge
- Able to stay calm in panic situations
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure quality product
- Give ideas, suggestions, ask questions and discuss respectfully
Apply now in English and we will be in touch to chat through the role with you in more detail.
- Be a part of Imatis`s software engineer team
- Develop new modules in the IMATIS Product suite
- Maintenance existing modules in the IMATIS Product suite
- Work with product development
- Focus on architecture, integrations, usability, responsive design and performance of highly sophisticated web and mobile applications.
- Work in a team with highly skilled colleagues in Norway and Vietnam
- Communicate in English with colleagues in Norway.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Understand the platform needs and functional areas, and provide design and development of new and existing features as required
- Participate in modelling and architectural analysis, design and work estimations
- Writing Unit Tests and participate in the testing of solutions
- Quickly learn new technologies, always keeping abreast of current trends in your field
- A very financial sound and competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Norwegian work environment: flat structure - no ranks only respect
- Work direct with European colleagues, find solutions, provide ideas and succeed together
- Be a vital member of a top Nordic technology company
- A rapidly growing and profitable workplace that takes good care of employees
- Work with total development (architectural design, development, testing, business analyst and problem solving)
- Working with other experienced colleagues
- Improve English- communicate with colleagues in Norway and Australia
- Access to quality private health insurance
- 13th month bonus
- Nanny allowance- hire good careers to take care of your children
- Annual health checkup in private hospital
- Opportunities to travel to Norway for training, planning and team building activities
- Work with management who believes in servant leadership
- Tech sharing sessions and growth workshops
- Delightful, casual and relaxing workplace (free daily snacks, daily fruit breaks, beers, lunches, soccer team, table tennis team and more)
- Enjoy happy breaks, overseas/domestic company trips, family day, celebrations, festivals and team building and much more
- Company culture focused on making a positive impact to the world we live in
Furthermore, we customize our benefit packages to meet your expectations!